In using the Digital Berean web site you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Your login information (i.e. - name, email, computer IP address) are stored in our online database and are used to track who logs into the site as well as for tracking and performance. You can request that your personal information is removed from our system by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that even after removal it may take time to be removed from online backup systems.
- Your viewing history for lessons and audio on Digital Berean are stored in our database. We use this viewing history to determine popularity of lessons and statistical information. You can view your history in your online account.
- Our hosting company stores the data you provide while using our service and that company may perform additional backups to their systems.
- You agree to hold harmless the creators of this web site from any damages in using our service.
- We may terminate this site and all data at our discretion.
- Access to this site is by invitation only and is not available to the general public.
- We make every effort to protect your data through encryption, however we make no guarantees to the privacy of your data that you provide to us.
- We may utilize third party systems to provide analytical data. For example, we may utilize Google Analytics to provide tracking information on how well our product and site are working.
- You agree not to share or publicly post your login credentials to Digital Berean. Each account holder must utilize their own account.
These terms were last updated February, 2019.